Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy Boy

After posting a record 10 entries to his blog overnight, Eric has ensured that I will not read the first 8. Use your head, Eric!!

Meanwhile, back in RI, B and I bought a house and are poised to move in. After the fridge gets delivered on Wed., we will move the kitty and the TVs and will finally live in the house that we own. Woo!

We also bought some fancy chairs.

Oh, maybe I should have followed Eric's example and turned this into 27 separate entries, all posted at the same time.

4 comments:

Al said...

Did he get told? Yes/No. No? Tell him. Did he get told? Yes/No. Yes? Oh, Snap!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come visit the new house, sit in that very comfy-looking chair, and have B bring us frosty beers while watching some Sox.

esavage13 said...

Would have posted sooner, but I have been busy. Between yoga, trivia, soccer, work, Jenn, poker, visiting family, and throwing paint at people where can I find the time? I do need to use my head and post those things earlier. I stayed up until about 1am last night writing. Now I am sleepy.

Nice chairs: does Buster approve and did you get the "optional cushion configuration"?

Anonymous said...

Okay.. how did he ensure that you won't read the first 8 ? Kinda intrigued by that...